, welcome to the ParishCouncil.net Discussion Forum   »   Log in

Parish Council Web Site

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ParishCouncil.net Forum Index -> Your Parish Council Websites
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Parish Council Web Site Reply with quote

Hi,

Our web site is http://www.onesuffolk.co.uk/GrundisburghPC/

This is managed by the clerk and is very popular, as are the 2 other Grundisburgh sites;

www.grundisburgh.org.uk
and
www.grundisburghnews.org.uk
cath_p
5 Star User
5 Star User

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Parish Council Web Site Reply with quote

Alan wrote:
Hi,

Our web site is http://www.onesuffolk.co.uk/GrundisburghPC/

This is managed by the clerk and is very popular, as are the 2 other Grundisburgh sites;

www.grundisburgh.org.uk
and
www.grundisburghnews.org.uk

Parish council websites are very varied, our website for instance although designed professionally it is populated and managed by me (projects and communications) However , since it was first launched in November 2006 there have been a lot of changes , some ideas that worked and some ideas that didnt work so well. I feel now however 1 year on the whole site now needs to be revamped and have a bit of a facelift......so thats my next project .
Sarah
3 Star User
3 Star User

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Alan,

Sorry thta it has been a long while since you posted this - I hope that you are still active on the Forum. I was wondering how difficult it is to keep your website updated. It looks really good, but we now have a site which looks great, but you need a PHD in computers to work out how to add the latest minutes and agendas. As a result, all too often nothing happens to it!

Thanx,
Sarah
cath_p
5 Star User
5 Star User

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sarah

Maybe you should be looking for a simpler system, we are in the process of looking for another company as the people who designed ours have gone out of business, there are so many out there including parish council net, although i dont think their package is big enough for our site.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ParishCouncil.net Forum Index -> Your Parish Council Websites All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: