, welcome to the ParishCouncil.net Discussion Forum   »   Log in

Excel Spreadsheets for Parish Accounts.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ParishCouncil.net Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peter Deeley

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:18 am    Post subject: Excel Spreadsheets for Parish Accounts. Reply with quote

Hi,
I have scoured the internet to see if there is a standerdised accounts package for Parish Council Accounts, but to no avail. There does not seem to be even a simple Excel spreadsheet template that is available................ unless any of you know better. It seems each year the auditors come up with a new list of things that should have been done to the accounts that we were not aware of, or that the accounts do not supply all the information that they need. A standard Excel spreadsheet template provided each year if different, would be a godsend and would make everyones life a lot easier.
Do any of you have an Excel Accounts template that you use that would be available for us to peruse and if so, can you email it to me before I tear my hair out with frustration.
email is phdeeley@hotmail.com and village web site is www.boddingtonparish.co.uk
Comments on the website would be appreciated.
Thanks for any help you can give.

Peter Deeley
Vice Chairman
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ParishCouncil.net Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: