, welcome to the ParishCouncil.net Discussion Forum   »   Log in

Not exactly new - but want to say hello!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ParishCouncil.net Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sarah
3 Star User
3 Star User

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:08 am    Post subject: Not exactly new - but want to say hello! Reply with quote

Hi everyone. I'm not exactly a new member, but I wanted to say hello to all you newbies who have signed up since my last visit.

Glad to see things moving again in here.

xS

Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Not exactly new - but want to say hello! Reply with quote

Sarah wrote:
Hi everyone. I'm not exactly a new member, but I wanted to say hello to all you newbies who have signed up since my last visit.

xS

Very Happy

I second that Sarah, it would be great to see the site buzzing a bit ay? it could be a great place to share ideas too x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Not exactly new - but want to say hello! Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Sarah wrote:

xS

Very Happy

I second that Sarah, it would be great to see the site buzzing a bit ay? it could be a great place to share ideas too x

lol its cath_p by the way forgotten my log in but requested the info.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ParishCouncil.net Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: