, welcome to the ParishCouncil.net Discussion Forum   »   Log in

abbreviations

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ParishCouncil.net Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cath_p
5 Star User
5 Star User

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: abbreviations Reply with quote

for the unitiated and those who don;t use chat boards very ofter i thought i would offer some explanation of abbreviations (specially as i use em lot)

not trying to patronise anyone tho xx

lol (laughing out loud) brb (be right back) bbl (be back later) lmao (bit stronger than lol laughin my ass off - sorry if that offends anyone ) rofl (rolling on the floor laughing) fgs (for goodness sakes) there are more but none that would be used on a forum like this and totally unecessary lol Wink
Sarah
3 Star User
3 Star User

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And there was me thinking that this was a forum where lots of love was being spread around!

lmao Laughing Laughing Laughing
cath_p
5 Star User
5 Star User

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

like ur style sarah lol xx
Sarah
3 Star User
3 Star User

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cath,

Sorry to keep pestering you about the forum, but how do you get those moving pictures (or indeed any pictures!) next to all your posts? I've seen yours and the picture of a retriever, and they look great. I want one!

Crying or Very sad
cath_p
5 Star User
5 Star User

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarah wrote:
Cath,

Sorry to keep pestering you about the forum, but how do you get those moving pictures (or indeed any pictures!) next to all your posts? I've seen yours and the picture of a retriever, and they look great. I want one!

Crying or Very sad

lol your not pestering me lol i pinched this one from another chat forum lol i'll see what i can get for you xx the only thing is the size is an issue on here you can only have a certain size. i thought size wasnt supposed to matter lmao xx

cath xxx
Sarah
3 Star User
3 Star User

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cath_p wrote:
Sarah wrote:
Cath,

Crying or Very sad

lol your not pestering me lol i pinched this one from another chat forum lol i'll see what i can get for you xx the only thing is the size is an issue on here you can only have a certain size. i thought size wasnt supposed to matter lmao xx

cath xxx

Thanks Cath. It was a bit racey for me. How about this one. I found a website called www.allavatars.com. Look at me being all 'tecchy'.

lmao Laughing
cath_p
5 Star User
5 Star User

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarah wrote:
cath_p wrote:
Sarah wrote:
Cath,

Crying or Very sad

cath xxx

Thanks Cath. It was a bit racey for me. How about this one. I found a website called www.allavatars.com. Look at me being all 'tecchy'.

lmao Laughing

lol we'll have em all wondering what was so racy lol. xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ParishCouncil.net Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: