, welcome to the ParishCouncil.net Discussion Forum   »   Log in

No new newsletter items here?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ParishCouncil.net Forum Index -> Talk about our Newsletter items
View previous topic :: View next topic  
compton

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:25 am    Post subject: No new newsletter items here? Reply with quote

I was wondering if there are going to be any new newsletter items for us to talk about. They always seemed to be a good talking point in the past, and it would be a shame if there were not going to be any more.
Menwipcc
2 Star User
2 Star User

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

True! I enjoyed receiving the newsletters each month. Are we going to be getting any more of these?
ParishCouncil.net
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to worry. We have decided to make our Newsletters quarterly rather than monthly, so that we can take the time to write a really good newsletter to send out to subscribers.

As before, the newsletter will be posted on this forum so that people can go online and discuss it afterwards. The next newsletter will be sent out in early October.

Regards,
ParishCouncil.net
cath_p
5 Star User
5 Star User

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

funny enough our parish is thinking of going quarterly,although having said that there is some opposition, the thing is with a monthly one by the time you have done it , sent it to the printers then got it delivered its time to start again... hey ho lol

one other thing on newsletters what do people thing should be in a parish newsletter? should it be a fun thing too?

cath x
symonds
3 Star User
3 Star User

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it should most definately be a fun thing. THe problem most of us face is that most people do not get involved in their local parish council, and care little about the work that we do. If we can let them know that it is all good fun, then Im sure that more would get involved. All newspapers have fun sections, or competitions and the like, and I think that newsletters should be the same.
Sarah
3 Star User
3 Star User

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know how to sign up for the newsletters? I cannot see anything in the forum that lets me know how to do it.

Thanx S
cath_p
5 Star User
5 Star User

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarah i dont know sorry but someone from PC net forum should tell you once they have checked out the posts lol xx good morning by the way, lots of newbies joining too which is good Laughing Laughing Wink
ParishCouncil.net
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarah wrote:
Does anyone know how to sign up for the newsletters? I cannot see anything in the forum that lets me know how to do it.

Thanx S

Hi Sarah,

You can subscribe to our newsletter by clicking on the link in the top-left of this website ("Visit ParishCouncil.net"). This will take you to our corporate website, where you will find details of all our services, including the subscription to our Newsletter. Just enter your email here and press the SUBMIT button.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ParishCouncil.net Forum Index -> Talk about our Newsletter items All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: